Church of All Saints
Part of Group: Yes 7 Oth
At Risk: No
Historic England Ref: 334 (Link)
Formerly known as: Church of All Saints MARKET PLACE. Parish church. Mainly C15; but, except for the north tower and chapel, restored 1845-50 by Sharpe and Paley to the point of substantial rebuilding as a faithful copy; tower, top stage by Paley in 1861, restored and partly re-faced in 1922.
Lots more Historical information and photographs:-
Link to wiganlocalhistory.org - Link
More images courtesy of wiganworld - View