Buildings of Interest

Home > Buildings of Interest
  • Brookside House
  • Brookside House
Grade U

Brookside House

207, Bickershaw Lane, Bickershaw, Abram

Listed Date: 00/00/0000
Part of Group:
At Risk: No


Pre 1870

Early 19th century Georgian Villa, has later extensions to both sides. Contains many historical un-horned windows and panelled front door. Has recently erected small porch to front door.

Believed to be one a colliery managers residence