183 Chorley Rd, Stabdish, Standish
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
Showing on pre 1840's O/S Map. Stone wall to frontage. Overhanging eves.
Prominent raised location along main road.
Built in 1763 and was owned by the Standish Estate. It was let to various people and was a beerhouse in the 1830s and 40s. It was later let to, and remodelled by, the manager of Worthington Paper Mill which later became the Bleach Works.