The Owls Gatehouse
The Lodge, Rectory Lane,, Standish
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
Previously the gatehouse to St Wilfrid’s Rectory which was rebuilt in 1887. The Rectory has since been demolished and the outbuildings converted into the Owls Restaurant. It is now a private dwelling.
Built in random stone with interesting stone cills, lintels & mullions.
Images and information provided by Jim Meehan