Corner of Chapel Lane & King Street, Wigan, Wigan
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
One of the earliest buildings in King Street. Probably built for Henry Robinson around 1800, owner of the Wigan Brewery. Possibly altered in the 1840's.
The building was bought at auction in 1894 by Magee Marshall Co. The landlord was J. Fairhurst.
Part of the King Street "Lost Buildings" project - Link