Ram's Head Hotel
121 - 123 Bolton Road, Ashton
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
The pub had originally belonged to Airey's Brewery Ltd of Wigan before being acquired by Walter Cain Ltd in 1926 and subsequently, in 1933, by Oldfield Brewery Ltd. An application for “additions to Ram's Head Hotel, Stubshaw Cross, for Mr Thomas Airey, brewer”, was approved by the Ashton Local Board at its meeting in July 1891.
Demolished in the late 20th century
Text & images provided by the Makerfield Rambler