Chapel Green Road
15 - 67 , Hindley
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
Terraced houses, little information on the properties. Though the oldest ordnance survey shows there has been a structure there since 1844. Though the Cumberland Arms appears to have been there from 1879 and so some of the structures around it may have been built around the same time or earlier. There are two terraces on the end of the curved terrace (number 67) which appear to have been demolished at some point.
Text and images by Chris Gilmour