The Owls Restaurant
Rectory Lane, Standish., Standish
Part of Group:
At Risk: No
Shows as Rectory on the pre 1840 O/S map. Appears to have reduced in size from original structure. Part built in stone (presumably reclaimed from part demolished) and part brick.
Constructed from parts of the outbuildings attached to the old St Wilfrid’s rectory building
Information & Images provided by Jim Meehan