Part of Group:
At Risk: No
J. Scarisbrick Walker and Brothers of Pagefield Ironworks, Wigan were ironfounders and general engineers
1870's Founded by John Scarisbrick Walker and later joined by his brothers Thomas Ashcroft Walker and Edwin Robert Walker
c1880 The company name changed to Walker Bros. (Wigan) Ltd
John Scarisbrick Walker (1842-1922) of Walker Brothers and J. S. Walker and Brother, Pagefield Iron Works, Wigan ; and 12 Ash Street, Southport.
More information, catalogue and brief history.